Closed Apply for unban in Server and Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahya

Feb 24, 2023
i dont know why i deserve this treatment I will be evicted from my home where I lived for 7 years Because of a petty where everyone got another chance But I got me something different If I played in all servers, I would not find anyone with quality of progaming.ba comunity Therefore, we ask the officials to lift the ban on me in forum and server and let me to get fun and ejoy with my old friends bcs this my last time with this game so let me to play my last game with my friends and in my home :D

Reactions: Khan

Yahya

Feb 24, 2023
so now u talk aboute lasting. server bro myb i played 1 time bro and then i didnt toutch my computer anymore i have work bro i was playing on Public servers only but i missed my home and my freinds

Yahya

Feb 24, 2023
and im not and i was never a rat bcs i remember in 2020 some of rats they want to attack pg and me who told staff u can ask devl1 and olds support

• Trash
Reactions: GG Randomize

*Baradock*

Progaming Support
Staff member
Support Admin
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2022
Algeria
if you are saying that pg is your home, then why you was toxic and why you broke the rules????
i dont understand

Reactions: CREATORS OF DARK

*Baradock*

Progaming Support
Staff member
Support Admin
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2022
Algeria
Yea it is, falsifying what other people say in order to appear funny is a big violation of the rules.

Reactions: APPOLON

Yahya

Feb 24, 2023
so sorry if did something wrong but i was never a enemy for progaming.ba i have now 21 y old i joing pg when i was 14 when i was kid so is not hard to stay in one comunity for 7 y and i get ban perma 3 times 1 from papalapap and 2 from GARA and i never decided to leave pg i was trying all the ways to joing the server change Steam id change pc and i was thinking sometime to change the house xD

• Trash
Reactions: GG Randomize

CREATORS OF DARK

Donator
Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2021
Change planet and take me with you and unban :)
Joke.I dont know what you did but i trust Bara it was some reason,anyway my opinion is we let some players come back i would say Morocco be careful (if you like PG ) as you say, dont do any things that can make you punish.
Dont need to explain no more you know rules/forbbiden advertising/insult you are old player...
All is up to bosses mercy.Gl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yahya and Khan
Status
Not open for further replies.