Closed Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouziane

Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Apr 13, 2021
Idk why he banned me for; if I did a mistake, why would this admin ban someone for 2 hours? isn't that against rules? He was supposed to do 30 minutes maximum.
Since he became admin, he wants to create new rules all by himself. Please tell me what you think about this

Karim

Jul 10, 2022
I tried to warn him when he started to spam, but he didn't get my message, not only me but but some players in-game aswell did. He continued to spam the "nextmap" command after being gagged. I had no solution so I decided to ban him.
It's not a "1 simple mistake", he was doing that on purpose because he was still spamming after being gagged and warned.

Reactions: Hussla

|Sinzor|:D

He is not admin but temp admin, he admitted that he did it on purpose when @Msi asked him because bouziane ignored his warn. He used cmds on his own way as if cmds rules doesn't exist, especially that amx_ban is not allowed.

@|Sinzor|:D did u tell him what cmd he need to use and how?
I dont leave any new admin without telling him everything about adminship, otherwise i will be a useless support admin.

Reactions: Hussla

Just something to say, both sides are wrong in the end, cuz i know what bouz is doing when no admin online but that still doesnt mean that kkarim can ban 2 hours,, @Karim i told you yo not ban anyone even if he troll or spam always, just call any admin who can ban or any staff member if everything is out of control.

DDaenG

Mar 24, 2021
discord.gg
I tried to warn him when he started to spam, but he didn't get my message, not only me but but some players in-game aswell did. He continued to spam the "nextmap" command after being gagged. I had no solution so I decided to ban him.
It's not a "1 simple mistake", he was doing that on purpose because he was still spamming after being gagged and warned.
in which chat he was spamming?

in which chat he was spamming?
"Nextmap" and "timeleft" or "thetime" commands can be appeared if the players was gagged

For example, if the player is gagged and he want to know what is the next map, while he is gagged the server will show him what is the next map, even if gagged

Anyway @Bouziane you were wrong too for doing that in purpose to make admin do any command on you, @Karim I hope you don't repeat the same mistake that u done now, for now i won't give you any warning cuz u still new admin and got ur adminship yesterday, so please take care

LOCKED.

DDaenG

Mar 24, 2021
discord.gg
"Nextmap" and "timeleft" or "thetime" commands can be appeared if the players was gagged

For example, if the player is gagged and he want to know what is the next map, while he is gagged the server will show him what is the next map, even if gagged
either this is new added or i just forgot about it, otherwise i would have understood directly that bouziane did it on purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.