Closed Competition for Free Vip,Prefix & Escapes on Zombie Escape Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

KostadinMKD

Zombie Escape Admin
Custom Zombie Escape Skin
Your nick in game: KostadinMKD

When did you join the P.G Community?: April 2017 smt like that

Which is your favorite role on the server?(runner,defender): runner ofc and i like it coz its easy for farming escapes,u are not raging if someone is not covering u( that is always happening to the deffenders) xd,and idk its fun for me and many players told me "runing is bad,start to deff, bla bla bla" i dont give a . about that opinion :D:D

Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server?: for our runing i will take ma man hentai i enjoy runing with him and he is a fun guy. For chatting Claud ofc,Paradise,Sinzor,EGGZ,Helter,USA(soviet)flappy and many others.

Thank you for making this competition and its fun to be part of this :D

Hell_Boy

Zombie Escape Admin
Your nick in game: Hell_Boy
When did you join the P.G Community?: 4 years ago
Which is your favorite role on the server?(runner,defender) : i always like deffend. if i didnt, id cover my team, watch doors and who is trolling
Who is/are your friends that you like to spend your time on the server?: i like play with all player Except trollers

GL for all participants & HF

GoToSleep

Your nick in game: GoToSleep

When did you join the P.G Community?: 5 months

Which is your favorite role on the server? : deffend I'm not good in deff coz of fps drops suck frozen nades + Practicing my aim + Focusing on game not in chat Box

Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server with them?: No Friends
Only haters
😒
I stay Alone
I walk on street Alone
IRL Too NO friends all sucks
I cry alone
NO FRIENDS ONLY HATERS
WHY ME SUCKS
And I'm not takla or Gay
I cant control my toxic Because I'm idiot and everyone knows
No One Likes Me...

Last edited:

dragonfirez

Your nick in game: dragonfirezZ

When did you join the P.G Community?: First Seen: May 24, 2020 2:21 PM from Gametracker

Which is your favorite role on the server?(runner,defender): Runner, most of the time I dont have vip so def is not possible usually.

Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server?: I dont know much people but might be Destroyer who knows Turkish XD

Captain Thunder

Zombie Escape Admin
1. Your nick in game: Captain Thunder
2. When did you join the P.G Community?: 1.5 years ago.
3. Which is your favorite role on the server?(runner,defender):
I am a better runner than the defender. First of all, my pc is really low end so i can never think to be a defender. Secondly, Being runner sometimes makes me benefit as when all the defenders become zombies, i can escape all alone and take escapes and frags alone.Hence, I have good level which help me to gain fast speed and i can call fast enough than normal players. That's it!
4. Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server?:
I have the long list of players with whom i would like to spend my time because I want to promote UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD and maintain peace and cooperation among all. But my friends list includes Pikodero, MonsterCat, M@ddy________-_-!, Pro player, HammadRn, Braveboy, Esc Socrates, Prt.sc, Claudio-Vip, Paradise, sinzor:D, zif/aaaah, hellboy, *baradock*, cute but psycho, AHMADOOO and all those old friends whom I remember in my heart and I will never forget those most memorable moments which i spent with my old friends.

Moddy

Your nick in game: M@ddy

When did you join the P.G Community?: "The date which you joined on pg community:Feb 23, 2019

Which is your favorite role on the server?:I like to deff because if I just run away it's kind of boring[sometimes they run away sometimes]

Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server?: all players on the server[Gl to all players]

CSF

Zombie Escape Admin
Public Admin
Your nick in game: CSF

When did you join the P.G Community?: "05.11.2016"

Which is your favorite role on the server?: "Defender bcuz it's more fun"

Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server?: "All players"
GL to all ! :)

Kamper

Your nick in game: Kamper

When did you join the P.G Community?: first time played on PG ZE 2012 or 2013 (i found a bug (doesn't exist anymore) that u can kill ct with HE grenade lunch HE on ct and get indected by zm one time i killed more than 20 CT in helicopter :D ), registred 2020

Which is your favorite role on the server?: both

Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server?:when server is full

LeGeNd

In game nick :- LeGeNd

When did I join the PG Community? :- It had been a wonderful 1 year here. I joined on Dec'2019.

Which is your favorite role on the server? :- I was a runner when i started playing (not professional like some though), but then i started defending, so am bit new to deff. So, i usually prefer between covering deffenders or deffing sometimes.

Who is/are your friend/friends that you like to spend your time on the server? :- I love to spend time in server with my bots <3

THanks for this competition and Goodluck to everyone (y)

Last edited:

Mad One

My nick in game: Mad One

When did I join the P.G Community: Now it was 1 day ago, it might sound weird on the first look, but I already was in 6 months ago + My first time playing here was 2018

Which is my favourite role on the server: Runner, but sometimes I defend but I think my favourite role is Runner, beacuse I'm fast and I can call asap if possible when people want me to and it can be epic round beacuse of the fast call

My friends: Tyrra and pikodero (For now)

Reactions: LeGeNd

cute but psycho

PG Girl
Trusted Members
Competition Locked, Winners have been chosen

To those who didn't win this time, soon a New Competition will start so we hope to see you all there.

Good luck & Have Fun Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock