*MaMaMia*

PG Girl
Sep 4, 2022
Heaven
Hello Everybody!

I have been recently thinking about the future of this server. The future I see is it just being shut down because of the server being too repetitive and boring. Here is a list of ideas I got to hopefully not let the server shut down. Please sky don't let this community die it's the oldest ZE server that I know of and a lot of the old players are returning to the server.

EPIC IDEAS 1 :

1: Make a Discord server or a Facebook group to let the community have something to engage in because the forum is really limited.
2: Adding updates to the server or changing the whole ZE mod that is currently installed on the server altogether to potentially stop making people bored.
3: Changing the name to a better eye-catching name like (Progaming.ba ZE/Free VIP) or (Progaming.ba NOW UPDATED!)
4: Asking old staff members and admins to return like Msi and :frusciante:.
5: Adding a lot of maps to the map cycle (when I mean a lot I mean a lot)
6: Changing the community name to a better name. Examples ( Rains of Death ZE Free VIP/Ammopacks )
7: Adding features like ammopacks so players can buy special weapons using them. They will be obtained by escaping 5 or 10 ammopacks per escape.
10: Adding ZM and Humans classes so when players achieve LVL 5 for example they will unlock a new ZM and Human class.
11: Only speaking English in chat because when players will join they will see players talking in Serbian or Arabic for example they will think that the server is Serbian only or Arabic Only.
12: Promoting Staff and Admins early if there performance is good that way they will stick to this server and will not play another ZE server.

These are all the ideas I have right now sky please update the server (if not for the community if you update the server more players will join. More players = Profit)
If you manage to read all this then your a nerd like.

CREATORS OF DARK

Donator
Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2021
I agree with you,we have many ideas, but we all need to make our part in communty such as be more active (talking about all) and donate who can as much as he can (so we can make month boost witch will bring new players ).
Also thanks Sky for some updates i hope as he see us being active he will do good things. PG <3