Old-school 😔

free fire

Jun 9, 2023
Hello everyone, I have an opinion about all the things that all players do not like in our server. We always talk about the old skins and the old style of play. There are players who, when they enter the server, say that it is not fun. Even the zombie skins are very bad. We want the old skins, for example zombies. We want the doctor’s knife or... The zombie woman's skin and also the human skins we want them as they were in 2020. We also want to change the VIP skins. It is very bad with our server. This is what I want to say because this is the opinion of the players about what they say about the server. Please change all these skins to the old skins.

Reactions: ULK

OP~HUNTSMAN

Aug 5, 2023
I DIDN'T ACCEPT BECAUSE ALL SKINS THAT EXIST RIGHT NOW ARE EXCITING. SO , DON'T BE INTERESTED IN OTHER PLAYER OPINIONS BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT AS THEY ARE BEGINNERS AND START FROM LEVEL 0, SO THE SERVER SEEMS SO BORING FOR THEM , SO DON'T ASK THE BEGINNERS ABOUT THEIR OPINIONS OF THE SERVER OR DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR SPEECH, JUST ASK THE OLD PLAYERS LIKE @HentaiWithSenpai(UwU) THE OLDEST MAN IN ALL OF THE SERVER ABOUT HIS OPINION OF THE SERVER AND WHEN YOU ASKED HIM , YOU HAD TO LISTEN AND KNOW HIS SPEECH CAREFULLY BECAUSE HE SAW THE OLD SKINS AND THE MODERN SKINS AND KNOW WELL WHAT WERE GOOD SKINS FOR THE SERVER. SO, IN MY END SPEECH I SEE CAREFULLY AND WELL THAT THIS MATTER NEED @HentaiWithSenpai(UwU)'S ADVICE REALLY.

Last edited:
Reactions: ULK