Rainbow
ProGaming Support
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
TS³ Admin
Trusted Members
Hall Of Fame

Phasmophobia

Hello, I want those who don't know or played the game, so introduce it a little more. 👇

Phasmophobia is an online 4-player co-op survival horror game, in which players will have to investigate a haunted location to put an end to its paranormal activities. The game’s ghosts are “fully procedural”, which means that each game will play out differently, warranting multiple replays.

The game’s current map includes levels such as an asylum, a high school, two farmhouses, two street houses and one road house. The game’s websites also notes that players will eventually be able to hunt ghosts through “houses, prisons, sewers and hospitals with more to come”.

The game, which is currently available on PC, and enables VR support.
The game costs from 10€.

I'm looking for teammates and also some advice :)

👇👇👇WRITE DOWN 👇 👇 👇

DesTRoyer

Zombie Escape Admin
The game is in my Steam library. My current computer performance is not enough. I keep the system requirements to play when I get a more suitable PC.
I even once had the opportunity to try the game through my friend. I can't wait to play as soon as possible.

pikodero

LÍŽU PÍČU CELÝ DEN
Rainbow
ProGaming Support
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
TS³ Admin
Trusted Members
Hall Of Fame
The game is in my Steam library. My current computer performance is not enough. I keep the system requirements to play when I get a more suitable PC.
I even once had the opportunity to try the game through my friend. I can't wait to play as soon as possible.
DesTRoyerso I'm looking forward to how we play :) a couple of people in the community also have it and it's great

Claudio-vip

Ze VIP Admin
Ze VIP Admin
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Members

Phasmophobia

Hello, I want those who don't know or played the game, so introduce it a little more. 👇

Phasmophobia is an online 4-player co-op survival horror game, in which players will have to investigate a haunted location to put an end to its paranormal activities. The game’s ghosts are “fully procedural”, which means that each game will play out differently, warranting multiple replays.

The game’s current map includes levels such as an asylum, a high school, two farmhouses, two street houses and one road house. The game’s websites also notes that players will eventually be able to hunt ghosts through “houses, prisons, sewers and hospitals with more to come”.

The game, which is currently available on PC, and enables VR support.
The game costs from 10€.

I'm looking for teammates and also some advice :)

👇👇👇WRITE DOWN 👇 👇 👇
pikoderoIf it will be on sale at christmas I'll buy it : D

• Love
Reactions: Martinez

†G͙A͙R͙A͙Y͙E͙V͙†

𝓗𝓔𝓘𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓑𝓔𝓡𝓖
ProGaming Owner
Hall Of Fame
price is good, but minimum requirements are too high, my pc can't handle it :cry:

Reactions: MonsterCat

pikodero

LÍŽU PÍČU CELÝ DEN
Rainbow
ProGaming Support
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
TS³ Admin
Trusted Members
Hall Of Fame
It is only assumed: D is unity, so hopefully everyone will start it on shitty pc :D is created by the Czechs

Reactions: Martinez

†G͙A͙R͙A͙Y͙E͙V͙†

𝓗𝓔𝓘𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓑𝓔𝓡𝓖
ProGaming Owner
Hall Of Fame
If you want similar game but your pc is bad, i suggest you Pacify. It is cheap and it is really very fun to play with friends

Reactions: C4GUN

pikodero

LÍŽU PÍČU CELÝ DEN
Rainbow
ProGaming Support
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
TS³ Admin
Trusted Members
Hall Of Fame
If someone bought, so he or she can join to us and share our high scream! :D

†G͙A͙R͙A͙Y͙E͙V͙†