Closed Statment from .noKTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.noKTA.

Hi my brothers and friends
It's been a while since I've been here on the Zombie Escape Server. From one day to the next I was no longer there, and that has private family reasons, which I don't want to go into here and now. I would never have voluntarily stayed away from my favorite server for so long, but unfortunately it had to be and I'm really sad about it. In this way I wanted to and would like to apologize to you. I've missed being with you and playing with you very much, but at my age other things have priority. I hope that I will forgive myself and take me back to you.
Best regards .noKTA.

Claudio-vip

Its so cold outside I’m alone I’m alright ❄️
Forum VIP Member
Ze VIP Admin
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Members
It's been a while since I've been here on the Zombie Escape Server. From one day to the next I was no longer there, and that has private family reasons, which I don't want to go into here and now. I would never have voluntarily stayed away from my favorite server for so long, but unfortunately it had to be and I'm really sad about it. In this way I wanted to and would like to apologize to you. I've missed being with you and playing with you very much, but at my age other things have priority. I hope that I will forgive myself and take me back to you.
Best regards .noKTA.
We are welcoming you with open arms,of course some things has priority so you don't have to apologize for nothing.I missed you :)

Best regards .noKTA.
Welcome Back!!!

devl1

ProGaming Support
ProGaming Support
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Members
Hall Of Fame
Welcome back bruder, I hope everything is okay now or at least better now. Also u don't have to say sorry for anything because there are much more important things in life than a game like family for example. Good to see u back because we missed u :)

.noKTA.

Hello my brothers and sisters and my friends
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking it so positively.
This makes it easier for me to get back to my favorite server and to my brothers, sisters and friends. I can only say that everything is on the right track again so far. I am really looking forward to seeing you on the server
They are all the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock