Closed Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AYMAN_ALIRAQI

May 20, 2021
Hello everyone....well I am happy to have the server working again.....I have this simple suggestion for playing if you like it then take it seriously.....I was in pg deliberately logging into the server with a level 0 account before entering the levels system For weapons, this is due to the slow speed of humans when they get 250 speed........but when my level was 31, I felt that escaping had become really easy and I did not put any effort into it, so I suggest that when the level of the human increases, he gets 0.5 speed points, not 1. A full speed point, while zombies can get a full 1 speed point, so that the defender system becomes more enjoyable, especially as you get a little speed...so if we calculate (250 speed x 0.5 speed up lvl x 30lvl = 265 human speed )...or you can add 0.7 so that the speed becomes at Reaching level 30 is 271. If you see, it is difficult for humans...especially since the zombie has a fairly strong painshock, so I think it is somewhat fair.

One of its positives is that it will work on :-
1- no call fast from team trollers
2- no camp for long time cuz humans cant run fast so he will have to return quickly to ensure that the zombies do not catch him because he has become a little slow

Thanks.....tired from typing 😮💨♥️

AYMAN_ALIRAQI

May 20, 2021
Great suggestion, i totally agree with you, the game should be hard for humans not zombies because its called " zombie escape "
Well, when I was at level 31, I was able to stop an entire squad of zombies on my own because I am very fast, but when my speed becomes slow, I think about escaping more so that I do not get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.