Closed unban req

Status
Not open for further replies.

WacKy-

Donator
Nov 20, 2021
Ireland
i think i got banned because raslen was thinking that i use auto bhop but what i do is something legit its scroll + jump because cs 1.6 dont have cooldown like in csgo and its more easier if you try a bitt if thats look some obvious i will stop doing because is not a first server i got banned for this have a good day all staff

WacKy-

Donator
Nov 20, 2021
Ireland
@WacKy- This is my proof, of USING Bhop script https://www.sendspace.com/file/39vzep

Waiting @raslen Proof too..
oh yea in that map i can say that i tried an bhop macro from mouse thats a only map i used that im sorry but if i dont get unban and you and raslen think i cant get this is it but in all maps i use space + scroll and its not like that speed i know sorry for that i will play only legit all maps

|Sinzor|:D

oh yea in that map i can say that i tried an bhop macro from mouse thats a only map i used that im sorry but if i dont get unban and you and raslen think i cant get this is it but in all maps i use space + scroll and its not like that speed i know.
You admit that u used bhop.. And u read the rules "any kind of scripts or cheats = permanent ban"
So for your honestly and also you know that u cannot use any kind of cheats on the server.. I decided to unban you... But i will reset your lvl to 0.. As punishment
What do you think about that?

• Love
Reactions: raslen

WacKy-

Donator
Nov 20, 2021
Ireland
You admit that u used bhop.. And u read the rules "any kind of scripts or cheats = permanent ban"
So for your honestly and also you know that u cannot use any kind of cheats on the server.. I decided to unban you... But i will reset your lvl to 0.. As punishment
What do you think about that?
its ok because what i did is like bad i know but when i will get unban because im still banned

Status
Not open for further replies.