Status
Not open for further replies.

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
Hello ProGaming.Ba Players

Time to announce winners of this big Giveaway.

๐ŸŽMain rewards:

Congratulations ๐Ÿ†futhark๐Ÿ† You have won Donator skin and other Donator privileges in Zombie Escape server.
Congratulations ๐Ÿ†Alexis-Hacker๐Ÿ† You have won 2500 Escapes and 7 days Double Rates in Zombie Escape server.

๐ŸŽExtra reward:

Congratulations ๐Ÿ†Dusan Vicic๐Ÿ† You have won 15 days VIP in Zombie Escape server.

All winners: @futhark, @Alexis - Hacker and @Dusan. Contact me in forum Private message or in Zombie Escape server.

Thank you to all who participated!

ProGaming.Ba Staff

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
As there is complications of giving Donator reward to futhark and he is not able to take it with main nick, then Donator privileges reward will be rerolled today between players who took part of giveaway and completed at least 5 hours of play in giveaway time and doesn't have already Donator skin.

Edit: As i got new information, then also second reward will be rerolled between all who registered to giveaway and completed 5 hours in giveaway time as was required and including Donator privileges owners who took part and completed 5 hours of play.

Last edited:

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia

ShOT

Sep 16, 2022
INDIA
Hello ProGaming.Ba Players

Time to announce winners of this big Giveaway.

๐ŸŽMain rewards:

Congratulations ๐Ÿ†futhark๐Ÿ†You have won Donator skin and other Donator privileges in Zombie Escape server.
Congratulations ๐Ÿ†Alexis-Hacker๐Ÿ†You have won 2500 Escapes and 7 days Double Rates in Zombie Escape server.

๐ŸŽExtra reward:

Congratulations ๐Ÿ†Dusan Vicic๐Ÿ†You have won 15 days VIP in Zombie Escape server.

All winners: @futhark, @Alexis - Hacker and @Dusan. Contact me in forum Private message or in Zombie Escape server.

Thank you to all who participated!

ProGaming.Ba Staff

Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰!

Status
Not open for further replies.