Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
its hard for people to ask to be unbanned when,

1) they have no access to the forums
2) they weren't given any reason for being banned
especially when
3) no rules were being broken

if we're not allowed to discuss the game or make suggestions. there's no point to the forum

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
i'm banned from chat
coz the game mathmatically takes 50 years to reach max level

*Baradock*

Progaming Support
Staff member
Support Admin
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2022
Algeria
say your suggestion without trying to obligate it or without using offensive language, that's it and you wont be banned

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
no offensive language was used, i presented facts.
for a dead server, you guys are pretty rude to someone who is helping you for free.

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
that's right i forgot anything more than 3 lines is too hard for the owner & admin to read

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
so you can either keep me around and keep taking ideas for free and change things over time and prove me right or will i get banned again with no notice or warning?

*Baradock*

Progaming Support
Staff member
Support Admin
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2022
Algeria
Bro just suggest, dont get involved in things you dont know, and you wont be banned

*Baradock*

Progaming Support
Staff member
Support Admin
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2022
Algeria
Then why such a bad design, you laundering money for ISIS or something?
Mr, i wont argue with you, i told you to keep on your suggest without involving your self in somethings you don't know, and stop spreading that nosense shit, sky gave you the 3rd chance, keep it like what i told you or your next ban will be from me

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
Mr, i wont argue with you, i told you to keep on your suggest without involving your self in somethings you don't know, and stop spreading that nosense shit, sky gave you the 3rd chance, keep it like what i told you or your next ban will be from me
Then why not make it my business and bring me into the team, if I understand what the goal is I can apply my mind to come up with better ideas. Don’t be such a scrub

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
Besides ofc sky will unban me, many ideas I posted made it into the game and I didn’t get paid or even thanked for it! XDDDD

*Baradock*

Progaming Support
Staff member
Support Admin
Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2022
Algeria
I explained to you already, our problem is not with your suggestions it self, but don't try to obligate it on us and use bad language

• Haha
Reactions: RaaJ

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
I explained to you already, our problem is not with your suggestions it self, but don't try to obligate it on us and use bad language
It’s not an obligation though, the fact is the game isn’t fun, the game is unbalanced, to increase server pop this needs to be fixed, you SHOULD expand on competitions to include more players. Many people probably not playing coz they can’t keep up with you playing 30-50h weeks.

it’s common sense not a demand

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
The truth is, the server is set up so you do minimal work and earn money, I can see how that’s a sweet gig some small changes could really get the server population up and bring in more cash.

I genuinely wonder why you turn your nose up at the idea of making money

if you don’t want money and you don’t want fun, Then clearly something else is going on

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
I clearly know more than you lot
As you posted randomly in my thread, i give here opinion too...

I am more than certaint, you don't know more than us. I have seen all your suggestions, some of them are good, but a lot of them are impossible to make work into amxmodx, so how you know more than us when you don't even know that some ideas are impossible to make work.

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
As you posted randomly in my thread, i give here opinion too...

I am more than certaint, you don't know more than us. I have seen all your suggestions, some of them are good, but a lot of them are impossible to make work into amxmodx, so how you know more than us when you don't even know that some ideas are impossible to make work.
my current ideas only involve changing values to give better rewards for players for playing, making the game more fun.

changing a value is easy, a monkey could do it.

if you want to host an event, what you could do is set up a discord, with limited rolls and put on a bot for google calendar or use another bot to organize events, many are free.

just because i don't know how to code the game doesn't mean i know less than you, it seems the people running this place lack working knowledge of what makes a game fun, game design principles, game balancing or community engagement and to be honest even basic manners are questionable.

besides if you're not making changes to the code to improve the game.... what do you actually do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.