Closed just a note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
just because i post something you don't like, doesn't mean its worth getting banned.

the admin are trying to put me in my place for giving factual and correct information.

not doing this for money
not doing this for fun
not coding anything.

why does this community even exist?

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
my current ideas only involve changing values to give better rewards for players for playing, making the game more fun.

changing a value is easy, a monkey could do it.

if you want to host an event, what you could do is set up a discord, with limited rolls and put on a bot for google calendar or use another bot to organize events, many are free.

just because i don't know how to code the game doesn't mean i know less than you, it seems the people running this place lack working knowledge of what makes a game fun, game design principles, game balancing or community engagement and to be honest even basic manners are questionable.

besides if you're not making changes to the code to improve the game.... what do you actually do here?
Me and other here have a lot more community running experience. Also, sky, some other people, they have been in PG since you didn't know that server and server was always full, do you really think they have less experience than you in that certaint game/community? No way.

Besides, i don't manage PG or code, i just reply to you like you randomly replied to my thread.

JuliusCzaer

May 11, 2024
Pakistan, Lahore
steamcommunity.com
my current ideas only involve changing values to give better rewards for players for playing, making the game more fun.

changing a value is easy, a monkey could do it.

if you want to host an event, what you could do is set up a discord, with limited rolls and put on a bot for google calendar or use another bot to organize events, many are free.

just because i don't know how to code the game doesn't mean i know less than you, it seems the people running this place lack working knowledge of what makes a game fun, game design principles, game balancing or community engagement and to be honest even basic manners are questionable.

besides if you're not making changes to the code to improve the game.... what do you actually do here?
Look, the suggestions you recommend are hard to implement in a literal ancient game. You should accept some of your mistakes and apologize, if you won't apologize then you will make a fool out of yourself. Look on the bright side, at least your suggestions are getting kept in consideration and not getting rejected altogether. We are all friends here so why are we fighting in the first place, Let's put aside our differences and de-escalate this situation.

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
Me and other here have a lot more community running experience. Also, sky, some other people, they have been in PG since you didn't know that server and server was always full
But the server isn’t full now… the community is dead with low server population….

If everyone is so good, why did you all standby and let the server get into this state in the first place

Rasmarite

Book Writer!
Mar 30, 2021
Look, the suggestions you recommend are hard to implement in a literal ancient game. You should accept some of your mistakes and apologize, if you won't apologize then you will make a fool out of yourself. Look on the bright side, at least your suggestions are getting kept in consideration and not getting rejected altogether. We are all friends here so why are we fighting in the first place, Let's put aside our differences and de-escalate this situation.
Ah the classic alt account tactic, good job!

but no changing escape values is easy.
There is no need to apologies for suggesting genuine improvements to improve the product this community uses.

JuliusCzaer

May 11, 2024
Pakistan, Lahore
steamcommunity.com
Ah the classic alt account tactic, good job!

but no changing escape values is easy.
There is no need to apologies for suggesting genuine improvements to improve the product this community uses.
You know, you act like you are in charge of this server. You can't do anything if they don't implement the suggestions you are recommending. I will strongly recommend you put on your brakes and end this drama once and for all. I have seen your suggestions and you first commend the staff members for doing their job and then criticize them in the same thread. If you think it's a piece of cake to implement your suggestions then you should learn coding and implement them yourself. You should know that you are acting childishly, and I will repeat this; don't make a fool out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.