- Mar 23, 2021
- All funds donated to Progaming.ba are voluntary and non-refundable. All services are a reward for gratuitous assistance to the project.
- The managers of Progaming.ba are not responsible for problems with the transfer of funds related to other sites, payment systems, as well as problems arising from outside and / or through the fault the user or third parties.
- If the project / server is closed or transferred to another owner, all privileges will be revoked.
- In case of violation by Customer of current rules, Progaming.ba reserves the right to refuse to grant privileges without refund for unused services.
- Progaming.ba managers may revoke your privileges for no reason.
- By using this resource, User agrees to this License Agreement , and also undertakes to adhere to Rulesfor using the Resource.
- This User Agreement sets the rules for using the Progaming.ba Internet resource located at Progaming.ba (hereinafter - the Resource) and an individual registered on the Resource as a user (hereinafter - the User).
- Using this Resource, the User officially agrees to the storage and processing of his personal data by the Resource, both transferred during the registration process and placed in the process of further use of the Resource. The resource guarantees the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the law of XXX "On the protection of personal data"
- If desired, the user can stop storing and processing all his personal data by writing a written application to delete the profile.
- Disputes and claims between the User and other participants of the Resource (including the Resource itself) are resolved by the Resource if the disputed issue falls within its competence. If it is impossible to settle within the Resource, the dispute shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the laws of XXX.
- All acquired privileges are tied to one single User's SteamID and are not subject to further transfer.
- This Agreement is not final. The resource has the right to make changes to it in accordance with changes in the functionality and / or practice of using the Service. The company has the right to unilaterally amend this agreement, it will be considered effective when the update is published on the Internet.
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1. Public offer (hereinafter - "Offer") - a public offer of the Seller, addressed to an indefinite number of persons, to conclude with the Seller a contract for the sale of goods by remote means (hereinafter - the "Agreement") for conditions contained in this Offer, including all Applications.
- 1.2. Ordering the Goods on the website of the online store - the items indicated by the Buyer from the assortment of the Goods offered for sale when placing an application for the purchase of the Goods on the website of the online store or through the Operator.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 2.1. The order by the Buyer of the Goods posted on the website of the online store means that the Buyer agrees with all the terms of this Offer.
- 2.2. The administration of the website of the online store has the right to make changes to the Offer without notifying the Buyer.
- 2.3. The term of the Offer is not limited, unless otherwise indicated on the website of the online store.
- 2.4. The Seller provides the Buyer with complete and reliable information about the Goods, including information about the main consumer properties of the Goods, the place of manufacture, as well as information about the warranty period and shelf life of the Goods on the website of the Internet store, in the section title of the section.
3. PRICE OF GOODS
- 3.1. The price for each item of the Product is indicated on the website of the online store.
- 3.2. The Seller has the right to unilaterally change the price for any item of the Goods.
- 3.3. In case of a change in the price of the ordered Goods, the Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer about the change in the price of the Goods within a number of days.
- 3.4. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel the Order for the purchase of the Goods if the price is changed by the Seller after placing the Order.
- 3.5. The Seller is not allowed to change the price of the Goods paid by the Buyer.
- 3.6. The Seller indicates the cost of delivery of the Goods on the website of the online store or informs the Buyer when placing an order by the Operator.
- 3.7. The Buyer's obligations to pay for the Goods are considered fulfilled from the moment the Seller receives the funds.
- 3.8. Payments between the Seller and the Buyer for the Goods are made in the ways indicated on the website of the Internet store in the section title of the section.
4.1. The order of the Goods is carried out by the Buyer through the service of the project site Progaming.ba section address.
4.2. When registering on the store's website, the Buyer undertakes to provide the following registration information:
- 4.2.1. Your STEAMID from your account
- 4.2.2. Email address
- 4.3. The name, quantity, assortment, article, price of the Goods selected by the Buyer are indicated in the Buyer's basket on the website of the online store.
- 4.4. If the Seller needs additional information, he has the right to request it from the Buyer. If the Buyer does not provide the necessary information, the Seller is not responsible for the Product selected by the Buyer.
- 4.5. When placing an Order through the project website (clause 4.1. Of this Offer), the Buyer undertakes to provide the information specified in clause 4.2. of this Offer.
- 4.6. The Buyer's acceptance of the terms of this Offer is carried out by the Buyer entering the relevant data into the registration form on the project website.
- 4.7. The Seller is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- 4.8. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing an Order.
- 4.9. The remote sale and purchase agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is considered concluded from the moment the Seller receives a message about the Buyer's intention to purchase the Goods.
5. DELIVERY AND TRANSFER OF GOODS TO THE BUYER
- 5.1. The Seller provides the Buyer with services for the delivery of the Goods in one of the ways indicated on the website of the Internet store.
- 5.2. If the Agreement for the sale of goods by remote means (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is concluded with the condition of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer, the Seller is obliged to provide the Goods to the game account specified by the Buyer within the period specified in the Agreement.
- 5.3. The place of delivery of the Goods is indicated by the Buyer when placing the Order for the purchase of the Goods.
- 5.4. The delivery time of the Goods to the Buyer consists of the order processing time and the delivery time.
- 5.5. The delivered Goods are transferred to the Buyer, and in the absence of the Buyer - to any person who has presented a receipt or other document confirming the conclusion of the Agreement or execution of the delivery of the Goods.
- 5.6. At the time of the transfer of the Goods, the information provided in Appendix No. number to the Agreement shall be communicated to the Buyer without fail in writing.
- 5.7. Information about the Goods is brought to the attention of the Buyer in the technical documentation attached to the Goods, on the labels, by marking or in another way accepted for certain types of goods.