Suggestions (segguestions)

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
As logically it takes some time, before PG gets so up like it once was, then some suggestions here to make it more enjoyable and attractive for players in this time.

So its time for some SEGGUESTIONS :ROFLMAO:

1. Donator privileges - At the moment Donator has human skins, zm skin + hands and few commands. To people buy it, server must be very active, 15+ players average all the time. So what we can do now for current Donators and to make Donator rank more attractive to get it, til this time comes when server has many players. We should add some more features, but also to stay as much as possible as classic zm.

My suggestion is to add Guillotine aka Astra knife to Donators. When someone doesn't know it, then it looks like Disc with electricity, when you hit zm with it, zm will stay shocked with electricity for few seconds and gets damage(time, damage and usage changeable with comfigs/inside plugin). It is good to use when your bullets get empty and near infection, to escape temporary from zm. And no, it doesn't make escaping too easy, as hitting zm with Guillotine is quite hard, you need to spot right time to throw it so disc will hit zm. Also, it doesn't effect gameplay so much as all players doesn't have or can't afford Donator rank, but it makes people more interested in it who wants to get it. Also Guillotine knife script plugin is available for cs 1.6 and quite easy to make it compatible with ze. And if some donors don't want it to be default knife, can put it to menu.

2. VIP ZM - As double jump for Zombies is removed, then what feature should VIP Zombies have more, what makes players wish more to get VIP and to boost for it. But also what doesn't make gameplay too easy for ZM.

My suggestion is to add Knockback Bomb for Zombies, 1 per round. It can stop human speed for a moment by making human stop and jump, also effective throwing on heli to get some more humans infected. But also this is not easy for Zombies, because you need to hit target area to make human get knockbacked( target area and knockback hit range is custom what can set) and on moving helicopter or moving human it is quite a challenge. And also it gives humans more thing to be more careful, as for example on helicopter, human can avoid getting knockbacked and fall down when seeing knockback bomb and crouching. Also it attracts more players to boost server or buy vip, because when server not full of players, they are not interested in VIP with less features, especially when gt.rs doesn't have sms boost anymore and they need to put their own real money (min 5 eur), to boost.
P.S! knockback bomb only to bought or boosted VIP, not free vip time VIP, otherwise gets too easy for zm to get human when all throw it.

3. To Donator or to VIP Human. Change he grenade to fire grenade. When there is frost nade, why there cant be fire grenade, which makes zm a bit slower for some seconds, it doesnt give so much effect that makes too easy and also good feature to add, and in plugin(like in frost plugin or script), can set that only vip or donor has it and usual player has still he grenade.

4. Make that 20h play = 10 days VIP, not 5. As we need to get more new players too, to attract more to get VIP and that all not payable, it makes them more afford it when its a bit longer time than 5 days, a lot players may not wish to spend 20 hours to get only 5 days VIP.

Long text but i think its worth it and also it doesn't take away classic ze and doesn't make it fantasy mode ze, as only few additional features. As there is already frostnade and was AWP with special features.

So let's give it a go with SEGGUESTIONS :D

Last edited:

DARKSOUL

May 31, 2024
I agree on vip also adding awp for vips and double jump for zms : and knock back bomb rarely see servers using it becouse it's so bad and players will be angry ween the hite it with these bomb PG stay classic

Reactions: MrHaritH

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
I agree on vip also adding awp for vips and double jump for zms : and knock back bomb rarely see servers using it becouse it's so bad and players will be angry ween the hite it with these bomb PG stay classic
No i didn't mean adding AWP on VIPs, i was meaning it was on VIPS. I dont suggest to add it back as for most players, it was annoying and they were dropping AWP at start of round :D also i didnt mean to add dj back to zms :D And i told that knockback bomb doesnt change the fact its classic, otherwise frost nade changes too, few additional features doesn't make it not classic. And knocback bomb is avoidable for humans, when crouching, just need to have attention on when zm throws it, and also not so easy to hit humans with it for zm as human or helicopter is moving and target are is not so wide. All doesn't need to be so easy for humans too that they just walk to end and escape.

Bouziane

Donator
Zombie Escape Admin
Apr 13, 2021
We have done vote to remove double jump for ZMs also should have been removed for Cts as well but they haven't

DARKSOUL

May 31, 2024
No i didn't mean adding AWP on VIPs, i was meaning it was on VIPS. I dont suggest to add it back as for most players, it was annoying and they were dropping AWP at start of round :D also i didnt mean to add dj back to zms :D And i told that knockback bomb doesnt change the fact its classic, otherwise frost nade changes too, few additional features doesn't make it not classic. And knocback bomb is avoidable for humans, when crouching, just need to have attention on when zm throws it, and also not so easy to hit humans with it for zm as human or helicopter is moving and target are is not so wide. All doesn't need to be so easy for humans too that they just walk to end and escape.
If we want to add firebomb we need to put it just to vips and also adding emotes and Glow and colors trail

Reactions: *Baradock*

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
We have done vote to remove double jump for ZMs also should have been removed for Cts as well but they haven't
And i agree not adding dj to zm back, my suggestions wasn't to add it back, but zm zombie needs some more feature. When removing vip features and not adding something to replace removed feature, vip becomes useless 😀

Last edited:

Msi

Donator
Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Estonia
If we want to add firebomb we need to put it just to vips and also adding emotes and Glow and colors trail
Yes, I mentioned fire nade to only vips or donors. Emotes and glow i dont support, but thats my opinion, doeent mean thats also other opinion, in my opinion glow amd trail and especially emotes doesn't give any effect on gameplay, its just fun feature and why to put pressure on vps machine with things what doesn't give anything to gameplay. But of course, you can make "segguestion🤣" of it, everyone's segguestions and opinion important :)

DARKSOUL

May 31, 2024
B
Yes, I mentioned fire nade to only vips or donors. Emotes and glow i dont support, but thats my opinion, doeent mean thats also other opinion, in my opinion glow amd trail and especially emotes doesn't give any effect on gameplay, its just fun feature and why to put pressure on vps machine with things what doesn't give anything to gameplay. But of course, you can make "segguestion🤣" of it, everyone's segguestions and opinion important :)
ut colors and glow make the sv bountiful becouse I se players on other servers love trailers and glows

OP~HUNTSMAN

Aug 5, 2023
As logically it takes some time, before PG gets so up like it once was, then some suggestions here to make it more enjoyable and attractive for players in this time.

1. Donator privileges - At the moment Donator has human skins, zm skin + hands and few commands. To people buy it, server must be very active, 15+ players average all the time. So what we can do now for current Donators and to make Donator rank more attractive to get it, til this time comes when server has many players. We should add some more features, but also to stay as much as possible as classic zm.

My suggestion is to add Guillotine aka Astra knife to Donators. When someone doesn't know it, then it looks like Disc with electricity, when you hit zm with it, zm will stay shocked with electricity for few seconds and gets damage(time, damage and usage changeable with comfigs/inside plugin). It is good to use when your bullets get empty and near infection, to escape temporary from zm. And no, it doesn't make escaping too easy, as hitting zm with Guillotine is quite hard, you need to spot right time to throw it so disc will hit zm. Also, it doesn't effect gameplay so much as all players doesn't have or can't afford Donator rank, but it makes people more interested in it who wants to get it. Also Guillotine knife script plugin is available for cs 1.6 and quite easy to make it compatible with ze. And if some donors don't want it to be default knife, can put it to menu.

2. VIP ZM - As double jump for Zombies is removed, then what feature should VIP Zombies have more, what makes players wish more to get VIP and to boost for it. But also what doesn't make gameplay too easy for ZM.

My suggestion is to add Knockback Bomb for Zombies, 1 per round. It can stop human speed for a moment by making human stop and jump, also effective throwing on heli to get some more humans infected. But also this is not easy for Zombies, because you need to hit target area to make human get knockbacked( target area and knockback hit range is custom what can set) and on moving helicopter or moving human it is quite a challenge. And also it gives humans more thing to be more careful, as for example on helicopter, human can avoid getting knockbacked and fall down when seeing knockback bomb and crouching. Also it attracts more players to boost server or buy vip, because when server not full of players, they are not interested in VIP with less features, especially when gt.rs doesn't have sms boost anymore and they need to put their own real money (min 5 eur), to boost.
P.S! knockback bomb only to bought or boosted VIP, not free vip time VIP, otherwise gets too easy for zm to get human when all throw it.

3. To Donator or to VIP Human. Change he grenade to fire grenade. When there is frost nade, why there cant be fire grenade, which makes zm a bit slower for some seconds, it doesnt give so much effect that makes too easy and also good feature to add, and in plugin(like in frost plugin or script), can set that only vip or donor has it and usual player has still he grenade.

4. Make that 20h play = 10 days VIP, not 5. As we need to get more new players too, to attract more to get VIP and that all not payable, it makes them more afford it when its a bit longer time than 5 days, a lot players may not wish to spend 20 hours to get only 5 days VIP.

Long text but i think its worth it and also it doesn't take away classic ze and doesn't make it fantasy mode ze, as only few additional features. As there is already frostnade and was AWP with special features.

"segguestions"! :D:p:);):geek::sneaky:. Nice bad English Language!

• Haha
Reactions: Msi

OP~HUNTSMAN

Aug 5, 2023

Nice SEGGUESTIONS ;) :LOL::ROFLMAO::geek:

• Haha
Reactions: *Baradock*